Are you making mistakes that keep you broke, without customers, readers or the success you deserve?
If you’ve been wondering why your social media marketing strategy hasn’t been working, look no further for understanding than What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My!
Our second book about social media marketing follows What Is Social Media Today: Get Ready to Win the Game of Social Media.
“Many people adopt a hope and pray approach when it comes to operating a business, trying to sell books or searching for new customers in the social media,” says author Catherine Carrigan.
“What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My! teaches you a simple, highly effective system so that your good work can get discovered and you can make the money you deserve.”
What you will learn in What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My!:
- Why you can’t just sit around and expect clients, customers and readers to find out about your business, products, services and books
- Why you can’t just start a Facebook page for your business and expect customers to discover you
- Why most entrepreneurs fail at social media
- How to avoid the common mistakes that keep you broke and frustrated
- The five stages of change you go through when approaching social media marketing
- The five kinds of entrepreneurs for whom social media is absolutely essential
- How to get Page 1 of Google without spending money on advertising
- What is a keyword
- How to find the best keywords for your business
- What the heck is a hashtag
- How to find the best hashtags to use in your social media strategy
- The top 7 responsibilities of a social media manager, even if you’re doing it all yourself
- The top kinds of content you can create to establish your brand identity
- 7 steps to build your tribe in social media
- How to play the Game of Social Media for fun and profit
- You’ll also receive a coupon for $500 off our program at www.whatissocialmediatoday.com
Author Catherine Carrigan has published seven books, including four Amazon No. 1 bestsellers.
Catherine became a social media entrepreneur and authorpreneur after the publication of her second book, What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness.
“I started in social media to get the word out for people all over the world who need my work and my books,” Catherine Carrigan says. “Social media can be fun and effective.
“I put together a social media marketing training business with Ramajon Cogan, who has been working with authors for five years, because most authorpreneurs and entrepreneurs are not financially successful due to their lack of a consistent social media marketing approach.
“Ramajon Cogan and I call our system the Game of Social Media.
“Join us today to discover how to rocket your business and books to success by learning how to win the Game of Social Media.”
At present, Catherine’s Social Authority is 68, which puts her in the top 14.6 percent of Twitter users worldwide. She is consistently among the top 100 Twitter users in Atlanta, Georgia.
Her score on Klout, a broad-based measurement of average influence across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tumblr, is 68. The average Klout score is 40 on a scale of 1 to 100, with the president ranking at 99.
Want to learn more about how you can Win the Game of Social Media?
Putting all this together takes time and is part of creating a successful social media strategy.
We’ve got four ways for you to learn:
- Weekly webinars that you can join LIVE or listen to at your convenience
- One on one coaching
- Peer competition
- A forum with resources where all your questions can get answered
Join Catherine Carrigan and Ramajon Cogan at www.whatissocialmediatoday.com and we will show you how! Call Catherine Carrigan today at 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com or contact Ramajon Cogan at (928) 821-4553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post Just Published! Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My! appeared first on What is Social Media Today.